Dearborn Payroll Service
Payroll taxes are a major liability for employers. Employers that fall behind on filings and tax payments may be subject to heavy fines and penalties by the IRS and state agencies. This may effect your employees, which in turn will hinder your business performance. At CommonWealth, our Dearborn payroll service saves you time to focus on the development of your business. Our practice offers full-service payroll, which includes the following:
- Managing employees’ health, pension and retirement contributions.
- Issuing 1099’s for contract laborers.
- Filing quarterly and annual reports.
- Issuing W-2’s at year end.
- Printing and mailing scheduled paychecks and offering direct deposit in a timely fashion.
- Scheduling and paying tax liabilities on a weekly, semiweekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- We offer discounts for employees filing their personal income tax return with CommonWealth.